Optimal active ingredients for a better plant growth.
Effects with GRAINGUARD®
- IMPROVED RADICLE DEVELOPMENT and stronger ROOT GROWTH (up to 60% increased root biomass)
- More efficient NUTRIENT and WATER RECEPTION
- Greater INTERACTION between PLANT AND SOIL
- Increased LEAF AREA INDEX (higher photosynthetic efficiency) and more intensive TILLERING
- Higher VITALITY
- Greater STRESS RESISTANCE
- ROBUST CROPS in all phases of growth
GRAINGUARD® is compliant with current EU regulations and suitable for spring and fall sowing in accordance with the German Fertilizer Ordinance.
YOUR PROFIT WITH GRAINGUARD®
The PROFIT calculator was developed to give farmers the possibility to calculate their chance of financial benefit from seed treatment with GRAINGUARD® within minutes. It should be seen as an addition to the agronomic benefits focusing on stress-stable life cycle, improved nutrient and water absorption, and thus yield stability under extreme conditions..
RESULTS with GRAINGUARD®
Interested in all the results?
Download results report
MODE OF ACTION WITH GRAINGUARD®
Good plant growth depends on the right conditions.
This leads to increased field emergence under most conditions. Each individual active ingredient supports plant growth in its own way and is even synergistically enhanced by the interaction with the other active ingredients.
Due to the composition of active ingredients the plants form more fine roots, which allows a better absorption of nutrients and water. Additionally, this provides active habitat for microorganisms living on the root surface, which can further enhance plant growth.
Available resources can be used more effectively for the formation of leaf mass as well as yield-relevant organs, such as tillers. The complex composition of GRAINGUARD® ensures a sustainable stress-stable development in all growth phases and creates the best conditions for a good yield.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND NUTRIENTS
- Results report 2018 – 2020 (on request)
- Flyer (on request)
- Declaration of conformity GRAINGUARD® Bio
Technical data sheets
Safety data sheets