We are looking for an agricultural scientist (m/f/d)
Would you like to work for a good cause in a close-knit team? Then apply now to SeedForward to join our research and development team!
Who are we?
We are SeedForward, a young biotechnology company that was founded three years ago in Osnabrück. We are committed to the global transition to a regenerative and sustainable agriculture. To this end, we develop and market products that increase the efficiency of agriculture without harming the environment. The focus is on bio-based seed treatments from bio-stimulants to bio-control agents, as well as innovative fertilizers. Since then we have become a strong team, which currently consists of 12 permanent employees.
What we’re looking for:
- Mind. B.Sc. in agricultural sciences (focus on plant science desirable)
- Practical experience in scientific work
- Knowledge in the field of plant nutrition
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Business fluent in English, Class B driving license
- Confident use of Microsoft Office
- And you are not afraid to get involved
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product development, research and development projects
- Scientific research
- Field testing, statistical analyses
- And above all: enthusiasm for the topic!
From January 1,2021, we are offering an open-ended full-time job (40h/week) in Osnabrück. Please send us your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications) with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by October 31, 2020, at the latest to: email@example.com.
Contact for queries: