We are looking for a Product Manager* (m/f/d)
Do you feel like working in a close-knit team for a good cause? Then apply now to SeedForward to join our team!
Who are we?
We are SeedForward, a young biotechnology company that was founded three years ago in Osnabrück. We are committed to the global transition to a regenerative and sustainable agriculture. To this end, we develop and market products that increase the efficiency of agriculture without harming the environment. The focus is on bio-based seed treatments from bio-stimulants to bio-control agents, as well as innovative fertilizers. Since then we have become a strong team, which currently consists of 12 permanent employees.
What we’re looking for:
- Business degree with focus on marketing
- Initial practical experience in marketing, sales or product management
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Connection to agriculture desirable
- Business fluent in English; knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
- Class B driving license
- Confident use of Microsoft Office
- And you are not afraid to get involved
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and scaling of the existing product portfolio
- Planning and joint implementation of market launch of new products
- Supporting customers and partners
- Interface between marketing and sales
- Support in the field of public relations
- And above all: enthusiasm for the topic!
From January 1, 2021, we are offering an open-ended full-time job (40h/week) in Osnabrück. Part-time work is also possible in principle. Please send us your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications) with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by October 31, 2020, at the latest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact for queries: